'The Holiday HipHop Banger' is for all the people that appreciate our music. We wanted to take this time to give back to our family, friends, community and fans around the world for the holidays. This is a Hip Hop, Intervention, Prevention, Cultural and Gospel project.
1. Fighting For Love by Little Battle Axe, Krista Rocha, Big Battle Ax and TNut. This reggae-style track was produced by Tito Rodriguez (Snoop Dogg), mixed by Geoff Gibbs (Bone Thugs, The Game) and mastered by Big Bottom Bob from Techno Voice Studios. This song has love, testimony, and politics all in one. "Fighting For Love" will be featured on the next S.O.G. Crew album in 2016.
2. Silhouette (remix) by Hapizzez and Battle Ax. 'Silhouette' refers to the outward appearances of individuals often misjudged by the common eye. Society easily mistakes the hip-hop culture for being unbeneficial. This song challenges the listener to examine 'the content of character' as the true silhouette.
3. ChildOfGod by Teren Deep. People often ask why pain is allowed to be part of the human experience. They can't equate the coexistence of pain and a loving Heavenly Father. This song introduces us to the profound thoughts of Teren Deep, who addresses this very concern.
4. We Are One by Dr. Robert "Battle Ax" Ornelas from The S.O.G. Crew, Sean Boogie & Adrian Quintana.
Battle Ax from The S.O.G. Crew has joined the RMPA Christian Music Network and La Familia Ministry Denver in a ministry partnership collaboration arrangement. Battle Ax and the SOG team will be in Denver to minister in music and to do a special music dedication at the request of South Dakota Sioux tribal representative Fred Sitting Up at the Luminarias - The Fathers Heart event that will take place on Saturday, December 12th. SOG Crew along with Sean Boogie & Adrian Quintana will be performing a song called "WE ARE ONE." SOG Ministries was commissioned to produce this Hip Hop and Rap expression against the spirit of suicide among native Americans. Dr. Robert "Battle Ax" Ornelas is someone that has been gifted and called to share and minister to indigenous people and the native American people in a powerful way. The favor he has received in this call has been tremendous. He has ministered to the Indigenous people of Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and in the United States by invitation and at a frequency and level of favor that is very seldom seen. Come meet him and see his special dedication as he brings the honor of this song dedication and production to Denver.
5. Killin It by J Biz, J5 & Arlizzy (Mi Gente Crew) from Colorodo Springs, CO. The Mi Gente Crew will be releasing their brand new 2015 album "Masters of the Flipside" at their Toy Drive on December 11th located at Church of the Most High in Colorado Springs. All who attend will get a free copy of the new release.
6. No Weapon by Big Smooth from Phoenix, AZ. Song was produced by Ruben Alvarez. Be on the look out for the newest member of S.O.G. Crew. His live performance will move the crowd and studio skill is fire. He is a story teller that will encourage the listener.
7. Down by Dez Lewis. Dez a Native American Hip Hop artist from the Pima Nation (Akimel O’otham) and the Gila River Indian Community (Phoenix Area) is very active in the Hip Hop culture. He began traveling with S.O.G. in 2003 touring from California to New York and visiting most Hawaiian islands.
There is talks of Dez Lewis and S.O.G. Crew performing at the Cocopah Casino on New Years Eve along with popular Mexican Rapper MC Magic and underground Hip Hop artist True Breed.
8. The Greatest Gift by BigSmooth and Battle Ax. We are proud to announce that this song will be featured on the 2015 Hip Holla Dayz Mixtape Volume 5 hosted by G-life Urban Outreach out of Colorado Springs, CO. The vision of G-L.I.F.E. Outreach is to see at-risk youth escape and steer away from the dangers of destructive behaviors while discovering a purpose for life and excelling as a positive influence in their community.